Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thanks for the Invite Dan
2/22/2009 9:17:48 PM

Consider me your friend.

Was already a member of GDI.  Used it for a domain name.  Wasn't successful showing others the benefits of GDI.  My problem, not theirs.

My current project is with a launch that occurs on Feb. 25 at 9PM EST.  This may fit in with your interests as it is a Travel and Gold Bullion based program.  I just told you the name of the program.

For my part I am notifying others about the product and launch.  We can't sign up yet.  My aim is to see if there is any interest by directing people to a web page I set up.  It has a Contact Me button and if they are interested they can let me know.

The advantage is that I get notified a few hours before launch with the aim to put me in the first wave of signups.  The second thing I will ldo is notify my contacts so they can get in very early, as well.

Travel and Gold Bullion is a very unique program.  Many ways to earn gold bullion and travel certificates starting at $299.  I can't describe the program in detail here, but if this sounds promising to you please check out my web page by clicking on the hot links above. The second page has some intriguing detail.  There is much more, but will have to wait until launch.

I have a few extra detail in summary. Contact Me if you wish to ask.

Thanks for listening,

Joe

Travel, Gold and business opportunity all in one awesome home business package!!! http://tinyurl.com/TravelToGold
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!