Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Terry Gill

51 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Thomas Richmond removed these words of truth from his forum.
8/28/2009 5:44:56 AM

True Christians Abhor What God Abhors

All who profess to be Christian should know that God hates, abhors and condemns ANYTHING of pagan origin.  He says not even to touch such things.

The Bible verse found at Romans 15:4 says, "All the things that were written aforetime were written for our instruction." Thus, a professed Christian should also have knowledge of God's past dealings with the Israelites in this regard, having read the Old Testament, and heed the warnings therefrom. Over and over God warned the Israelites not to have anything to do with the pagan-god worshipping people of the surrounding nations or their customs and rituals, so as not to contaminate pure worship of the true God. Over and over the Israelites disobeyed God in this respect, and over and over He punished them severely for doing so.

Today is no different. God still rightly demands purity in our worship of Him. That means true Christians should not "touch" anything of pagan origin, and additionally that anyone who does cannot be pleasing God and his/her worship be acceptable to Him.

All that said, I challenge all readers hereof to Google "the origin of the cross." If you do, what you'll learn is not only that Jesus did not die on a cross, but also that it is a pagan symbol, originating with the ancient Chaldeans of Babylon, a mecca of false worship, and thus true Christians should have nothing to do with it! Jesus died on a straight, upright pole, a torture stake. The Greek word originally used in writing the New Testament was "stauros", which is clearly translated to the English language as "stake." One has to understand the method of execution this device offers. Having one's full body weight hanging from arms and hands nailed overhead makes breathing much more difficult and thus hastens death. The Romans were very efficient executioners! And in the unlikely circumstance that nearing sundown on the day of execution the one on the stake was still alive, the Roman soldiers would come along and break their lower legs, thus placing all their weight on their arms suspended above them, making it much more difficult to breathe and hastening their death. As we know, fulfilling prophecy, this didn't happen in Jesus' case as he died before sundown, already being in a weakened condition from his night of abuse before being nailed to the torture stake. But the evildoers beside him did have their legs broken.

Furthermore, ask yourself this: If Jesus had died by a sword, spear or arrow, would you commemorate that weapon that caused the death of our Lord and Savior by hanging it on your wall or on a chain around your neck? Why would any Christian want to glorify the weapon of death of Jesus Christ? Doing so is a form of idolatry!

There are many other pagan-rooted customs and rituals observed by most professed Christians today, all of which God condemns. All of the holidays observed by christendom have pagan roots, and thus are detestable to God and dishonor Him and His Son, Jesus Christ. December 25th is not Jesus' birthday and is chock full of pagan customs and lies, which continue to be perpetuated by the religions of christendom.  Example:  Their manger scenes depict and their songs sing about the "Three Wise Men" being at Jesus' birth, which is not true.  Read Matt. 2:11.  They weren't even there!  Additionally, nothing says there were three of them, and furthermore, they were in reality pagan-god worshipping asrologers from the Orient, both practices of which God condems.  It wasn't God that drew them with that bright-shining star, it was Satan, which, by the way, the Bible mentions no one seeing that star besides these pagans, yet all of christendom also use a replica of it in their manger scenes and atop their x-mas trees.  These pagans were unwitting participants in Satan's plot to kill Jesus.  The Bible doesn't tell us Jesus' exact day of birth, and for good reason. Had God wanted us to celebrate His Son's birth, He would have told us the exact day on which to do it, just as He told the Israelites which celebrations to hold and on which days to do it. Jesus' own parents and the first century Christians didn't celebrate his birthday. Why? Because birthday celebrations are also of pagan origin! The Easter celebration is the same. Just Google its origin, as well. And Halloween, well, it doesn't take a "Christian" rocket scientist to understand that All Hallows Eve, the national day of celebrating for Satan worshippers, is wrong. And yet many of christendom's churches hold Halloween parties!

Jesus was known for using illustrations, so I will also. If you were going to bake a cake, and if, after you had the batter all ready and poured into the baking pan, you then went outside and picked up a tiny little piece of dog poop and stirred it in with the cake batter and then popped that baby in the oven, when it is cooked and done, are you going to eat any of that cake? Is only a tiny part of that cake bad or is the whole thing bad? Well, it's the same thing with one's religion. If it is contaminated with things that God condemns, even one, then it is unacceptable to God!

This post was meant to call attention to those with hearts rightly disposed for truth to the fact that many so-called Christian religions today are, in fact, non-Christian in their practices and teachings. The reason there are over 10,000 different denominations all claiming to be Christian and having the truth, yet teaching different doctrines, is simple. Satan is behind it and is thus misleading billions of people.

John 8:32, "The truth will set you free."

Terry Gill

+0
Terry Gill

51 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Thomas Richmond removed these words of truth from his forum.
9/1/2009 3:02:20 AM

Thomas,

You poor man, if you can't leave my posts in your forum, don't expect me to leave yours in mine, especially when they are full of lies and apostasy!

You even deleted my apology to everyone!  How hateful and crasp is that?

+0