Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diana here is my reply to your forum subject
6/27/2010 10:32:31 AM
Hello Diana, What counts most in marketing is not so much of the product but you as the individual marketing the product. What my concern is what are you doing to constantly improve your marketing skills.

Are you developing new skills every single day and making yourself more valuable?

Are you learning the latest marketing mechanisms, or even the oldest marketing mechanism to be able to offer more to your clients, customers, or business partners?

Are you constantly building your value by adding new and additional abilities and skills to your arsenal?

If you don't see the connection between how much you LEARN, and the new skills you develop ALL THE TIME, as being proportional to how valuable you are to other people... then please take these next words to heart.

I'm CONSTANTLY networking, and learning from EVERYONE who might know ANYTHING, so I can learn it too.

That's what I'm doing, and it's working out pretty good so far! If you´re interested in utilizing the same resource and connect with the same group of people, let me know.

George Clark
+0
Mary Guariglia

126 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Diana here is my reply to your forum subject
6/27/2010 5:16:36 PM
Hi Diana,

It is TRUE what you say. The reason is most people are "hiding their power" and they do not know that this is what they are truly doing! The closer they get to success or a successful idea, their subconscious mind sabotages them into their old conditioning of I am not worthy, I can not do that, rich people are bad and all the other garbage that we believe. They are not even our beliefs, but we picked them up from parents, teachers, friends you name it. What you believe is! Change your thoughts and beliefs, you change your life!

My group of mentors help people with those issues with a free Training call weekly. It is Wed at 3pm ET and 8pm ET. We read "Think & Grow Ric" by Napoleon Hill, the unabridged version and comment on each lesson each week. To earn more we must become more! It is a free e-book download when someone joins the free mentoring program. No money or catch. We have helped a lot of people with the positive attitude issues.

These are the very things that make us fear success! It is all in the mind and we can control that one if we choose to! Where there is fear, there can be no Love. Where there is Love, fear can not stand!

So anyone can join the MFF Program and I will call them when they download the free e-book that will start their journey to success! (Success Secrets-below!)

To Your Success!
Mary
Mary Guariglia 516-536-0750 chi_mariji@yahoo.com “Our Character is our Fate." - Heraclitus.
+0