Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
USA Message For Democrats
6/18/2012 1:44:43 PM

Behind the Green Mask - Rosa Koire

+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: USA Message For Democrats
6/18/2012 2:28:15 PM

Hello Michael

I have a message for Democrats, well actually Bob Hope does...

Or did I pick the wrong forum.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAIpI8IxgFs

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
6/25/2012 8:36:21 AM

OBAMA'S COLLEGE CLASSMATE SPEAKS OUT (!!)

+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/25/2012 9:49:49 AM

And his plan is to do much worse damage in his 2nd term. I hope he doesn't see a 2nd term. Some Democrats see this but others are so in love with being a Democrat and Obama they won't pull their head out of the sand.

Quote:

OBAMA'S COLLEGE CLASSMATE SPEAKS OUT (!!)

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
6/25/2012 10:27:18 AM
Hi Helen

When your in love with someone as many voters are with Barack Obama it's hard to see their faults.

Most will realize when it's too late.

If only they would look to Ron Paul's tax plan as he has a plan of gradual reduction of income tax and eventually leading to no income tax.

This is possible using a Fair Tax. Once the debt is paid off Ron Paul if president would make health care free as a fair tax would double government income, mostly paid by big corporations. This is all possible under a plan of a fair tax and nationalizing the Federal Reserve. It would also save money as you don't need a tax department, the banks would collect the tax daily and deposit it each day to Government revenue. Helen you are there but I would hope other visit the Ron Paul forum
+0