Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Health & Wellness
12/21/2006 5:04:14 PM
We Today Live In An Toxic Society This Has Much More Effect On Society Than Most Of Us Wan't To Believe. So That Is Why Me Must Be More Aware Of The Thing's We Need To Do To Stay As Healthy As We Can...Today We Donot Get The Nutrient's From Our Food's. Billy's Forum.
+0
Re: Health & Wellness
12/21/2006 5:21:47 PM
Billy, you are to be commended for helping others live a better, healthier life. Life is so good, till we mess it up with bad food, lack of exercise, lack of clean air and water. Hopefully, we will see the advantages of cleaning up our enviorment and eating the right foods, and taking the right vitamins and minerals. Keep up the good work and have a Merry Christmas. Don't forget whose birthday we are celebrating. John
John R. Stipe, P. O. Box 506, Forrest City, AR 72336 http://www.stipetravel.com http://www.moreincometravel.biz
+0
Bob
Bob Carper

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/21/2006 5:27:40 PM

Hi Billy

I fully agree with your statement that we live in a toxic society, and unfortunately, many of the foods we eat today are loaded with additives that not only increase the danger to those that consume them.  They also add to the profits of the food processors that make them.

One example that has been repeatedly cited as being the cause of "Chinese Food Syndrome"  has been mono-sodium glutamate (MSG).  On numerous talk shows, the use of MSG has been cited as a serious cause of illness, food allergy, and other ills.  Yet, MSG continues to be made and sold by the tonful.

How to avoid MSG?  Just read the label on the can or box of food before you buy it.  There are substitutes you can use to contribute to wellness.

If you or other forum members would like to set up a conference room on line to discuss this, let me know.  I can let you all use my web conference room at no charge if enough members would like to participate

Happy Holidays

Bob Carper

Bob Carper....your friend that's Given By God (GBG)
+0
12/21/2006 6:10:23 PM
After 25++ years in the field of Healthcare, I totally agree! I've heard it said we can take an HOUR a day and get OFF the couch and do aerobic exersise like walking or swimming, or we can spend 24 HOURS a day DEAD!! Kind of strong, but it's true!! God bless and HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone!! Linda,FCLS, CMAS, BS, RN http://www.Ex-FrustratedNurse.com 1-800-256-0004 Toll Free Home Office
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/21/2006 11:28:29 PM
We all need to be trying to eat healthier. Raw veggies and fruits, steamed veggies and hormone free meats. And stop buying processed foods, sugars, corn syrups in foods. Use natural butters, olive oils,sesame oils... Use raw honey for anything you need to sweeten. And drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day. And eliminating deadly toxins in cleaning supplies is hard. But vinegar, peroxide, baking soda are alternatives for cleaning, instead of harsh chemicals, bleach, toxins... Thank you for this interesting forum, Linda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!