How To Win My Slip And Fall Accident Case In Washington?

Date6/8/2020 6:18:49 AM
When an accident happens on someone else’s property, the property owner could be held responsible. The most common type of accidents that could occur on another person’s property is slip and fall. Assuming that you have been involved in a slip and fall accident on someone else’s property, your best option is to speak with someone who has the right knowledge and experience in dealing with these situations.
You could be eligible to receive compensation for your injuries. If you do not have an attorney on speed dial, contact the best Spokane slip and fall attorney Matthew T Russell at Russell & Hill, PLLC, and get ready to negotiate with the other party’s insurance company.
Like us on Facebook!