Child Support for Children Over 18 - LaMonaca Law

Date10/19/2020 3:27:10 AM
If you’re the parent paying child support, it’s up to you to file for termination. Otherwise, you might overpay beyond the termination date. You’ll need to request for modification of support order, some months before your child graduates or turns 18.

If you have two or more children, you’ll go through this process for each child. You might need help from child support lawyers in Media, PA, to help you file this petition in your county.
Like us on Facebook!