Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: "I am a Student of Life, and I Love it!"
10/12/2009 7:28:39 PM

Hi Alain,

Great forum.

I had a discussion with a young man a few days ago. He couldn't understand why a big drug dealer (everything he could deal in was ok with him) was jailed for possessing a million GB pounds worth of Cannibis. "It's only weed", he said.

I said, "I don't understand why so many people CAN'T ENJOY THEIR LIFE WITHOUT DRINK OR DRUGS". "I wake up every day looking forward to what it might bring, ok, sometimes not really 100% positive but that changes."

All the guy could say was "You're lucky then".

"No I'm not", I told him, I just grew up".

Was I unkind?

Roger

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/12/2009 8:47:36 PM
Hello Dear Roger!

Great to see You My Friend!

THANK YOU for Your Visit and Your Kind Comment!

I am Happy to read that You Can Appreciate Life and Look Forward to Each New Day!

Personally, I am Looking Forward to Each New Day in a similar way... I think I can tell Now that I am a Student of Life, and I love it! But, it has not always been like that... I feel that I am BLESSED to be able to Appreciate Life that much Today and Look Forward to Learning from it through my daily routine... I am so GRATEFUL!

Hugs and Blessings,
Alain
+0
Nancy Gleason

262 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/21/2009 1:11:32 AM

Hello Alain,

Wonderful forum!  Thank you for it and for always keeping in mind that we are students of life and we should love life!  Take care.

Nancy Gleason P.S. Are you looking for answers on why your current busines isn't working for you? Do you want to save yourself years of frustration and failure? This FREE e-book, 'Success in 10 Steps', will help you in whatever business you are in: http://nancygleason.successin10steps.com/?mad=43290
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2009 1:47:27 AM
Hello Nancy!

Thank You for your Visit and the Kind Comment!

We are all Learning always through our Life experiences... making up for such Richness!

Hugs and Blessings,
Alain
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/27/2009 5:23:32 PM
Quote:

Hi Alain,

Great forum.

I had a discussion with a young man a few days ago. He couldn't understand why a big drug dealer (everything he could deal in was ok with him) was jailed for possessing a million GB pounds worth of Cannibis. "It's only weed", he said.

I said, "I don't understand why so many people CAN'T ENJOY THEIR LIFE WITHOUT DRINK OR DRUGS". "I wake up every day looking forward to what it might bring, ok, sometimes not really 100% positive but that changes."

All the guy could say was "You're lucky then".

"No I'm not", I told him, I just grew up".

Was I unkind?

Roger

Sir,
YOU WERE NOT UNKIND IN ANY MATTERS!
Somehow I feel a bit lost in this world. EVERYONE TRIES TO BE GENTLE AND KIND , but is their gentleness and kindness TRUE?

ARE WE TIRED OF TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING WHAT WE ALREADY HAVE?
What are we all looking for ?
Life?
Don`t we already have?

Maybe you could start an arguments with this guy .... but you told him all what`s proper to say : I AM NOT LUCKY, I JUST GREW UP!

Belgrade`s streets are full of narcotics. Somehow I am considered as oldfashioned and retard, for refusing to even try it. My lyrics are AGAINST THAT NEW KIND OF SLAVERY (and hip-hop songs are against corrupted police, politics and narco-bosses).
My biggest sins are, from time to time, some of my favorite "2H" (Heineken and Hennessy ) ..... and it`s really from time ti time (birthdays, concerts , New Year).

Heaven and Hell are not after life
Heaven and Hell are within life.
It's in movement we create joy
It's in despair we cement walls.

Step over limitation.
Openly reveal, peel apart & feel poetry
moving around every barrier
Overflowing to your own nature.

Never regret action
as the past lies
in fleeting memories.
To Live, eternally, now
within the way
of exploring possibility.

The secret to life is...
Simply being true to yourself and smiling
Looking upon each day,
with the new wonder it deserves.

I liked this poem very much, but it`s author is unknown.
And growing up means never either than ACCEPTING YOURSELF!

Dear Alain - LOL - I just popped in, falling in the fire from my first word :).

Hugs,
Luka

+0