Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Wishing All My Friends a Happy St Patrick's Day
3/11/2010 12:23:27 AM

Hi Robert,

It's great to see you here my Friend. Sounds like you and I both have some great Blood lines, only my German and Irish is just on my Dad's side of the family. Of course, it's only right that I also inherited my love of the Scotch from that side as well, from my Uncle Gilbert, my Uncle James and my Uncle Ralph. Just as kind hearted as babies they were, but lushes every one, God rest their Souls.

I may not have the taste for the Whiskey & Rye any longer, but I still like to grab me a fine Irish Lassie, and dance an Irish Jig..

(Just Click On The Dancing Shoes)

Have A Blessed One My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2010 2:23:42 AM
Phil,
I am trying one more time. I have tried to put a dance on here about 8 times now. This is my last try.
Hoorah, I made it.
Myrna
Michael Flatley is just a wonderful showman, I think he is tops

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2010 3:07:32 AM

Hi Myrna,

Welcome back, and you bring Gifts, my favorite Dancers, especially Michael Flatley. Thank You my Friend.

Here's my favorite from Riverdance, Cry of the Celts...

(Just Click On The Celtic Symbol)

God Bless You My Dear Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2010 11:25:16 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if anyone else is having the same problem as I am, but my Videos are no onger showing up, at least not on my Computer. Don't understand it.

Anyway, in the meantime, here's a liitle Game to keep us amused while we wait for the Gremlins to get tired and leave. Just click on the Graphic below to start playing...

Always Remember...

Have A Great St. Pat's Me Friends,

Phil

+0
3/18/2010 2:31:24 PM

Hello Phil and Friends!! Sorry I did not get by yesterday. Looks like you had a great party going.

This Irish lass was cooking for our traditional Irish meal. We had Corned Beef and Cabbage, Irish Soda Bread, and a Chocolate Cream Pie with a hint of mint. We also had some great Irish music going!! The guys filled up!

No pictures right now so I borrowed yours.

Sara

+0