Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Who Is this Adlandpro community member?
7/23/2010 6:47:43 PM

Hi Beth,

Thanks so much my Friend for this opportunity to get to know one another better.

Here's a little more about me, in an slightly Abbreviated Format. The really important stuff at least...

Hello My Friends,

First of all, if you're not my Friend yet, please go Here, visit my Profile, learn a few more details about me, and then please send me an Invitation. I'm here to make Friends and to help everyone to the best of my ability. After all, we can't really be Networking without having Friends to Network with, now can we?

My name's Phil Black and I'm a Marketer. Since first becoming involved in Network Marketing back in the early 70's with a Company called Amway, I've been quite successful over the years, have built some great organizations, and have made many wonderful Friends, several of whom are now even more successful than I ever was, and I'm quite happy for them. Nowadays, due to some drastic changes in my health, both physically as well as spiritually, to put it quite simply, I'm just no longer looking for that next great deal, that next great money-maker, or that newest and greatest Program.

You see my Friends, I've found the greatest Program that's out there today, and the best part of it is, it doesn't cost me a dime, and it won't cost you anything either, because it's God's Gift to all of us. I guess what I'm trying to say, I'm still in Network Marketing, I've just got a different CEO that I answer to these days. These days, I'm recruiting for Jesus. He's got a great Program, the best I've ever seen, and the Retirement Plan just can't be beat. All He asks is that you answer His knock at the door, let Him into your heart, accept His love, and accept Him as your Lord & Savior. If you will simply do this, then He will come into your Heart, and He invites you to spend the rest of Eternity with Him in Heaven. Listen, do you hear Him knocking?

So that my Friends is, in a nutshell, my About Me. As I said, I hope you'll all visit my Profile, and if you have a chance I'd love for you to spend some time with me and my Friends over at either Papa's Kitchen or A Place For Friends To Meet & Greet.

I am so happy to be here at AdlandPro, the friendliest Community on the World Wide Web, and I'm so glad that you're all here as well.

Have A Blessed & Beautiful Weekend My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2010 8:02:00 PM
Hi Beth,

Love your forum, good job and Thanks my dear friend.

I was going to post the other day, but didn't get around to it. You know how that goes. So, our friend Sara ask if I would post my blog here, well I never thought of that, so thinking it is a great idea and thanks to Sara for her thoughtfulness, here is my blog:

http://myrna-ferguson.blogspot.com/

My forum on ALP is Native Americans and how much information they have for us all. I am amaze at all they have to offer.

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/12/2010 8:23:26 PM
Thanks to Myrna and Phil

Love your positive comments and wonderful pics!

have a wonderful day!
Beth

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!