Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Life is a B**ch but you got to make the best of it.
8/28/2010 5:08:34 PM
Hi Bill. I'm SO SORRY you are having this pain I just didn't know your medical condition was so severe.

I've been going through my "OWN LITTLE PAIN PARTY" since March. Torn rotator cuff -- right dominant shoulder and it turned into "frozen shoulder syndrome"

I said to my self..... outloud to hubby when it hurt so bad.... oh just cut the thing off!!! I don't need that arm anymore anyhow. I was so wrong.

My family and friends of course told me to do as doctor said. I had surgery and I'm getting little better. I have to do it on my own as MY STUPID INSURANCE COMPANY has cut off my benefits.

Do get better on your own Bill. If you are a praying man, offer prayers to God to Lift you Up, and help you get better. Myrna offered this to me just now.... it's called the "I'm sorry" "Please forgive me" Thank you" "I love you" ----- Ho'oponopono prayer. She put a video on my thread..... it's here. I hope it brings you some comfort as it did me.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2413466/IhaveSURGERYtomorrowandwillbeoffAdlandproprobablyaweekorso/3.aspx don't know why this isn't turning into a link but it is where the video is located.

Best of luck to you bill and God Bless you friend!!!
Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/28/2010 5:23:23 PM
now that i read the whole thread Bill, i know you went thru with the amputation of your leg. I'M SORRY FOR YOU PAIN.

You and me Bill.... let's be "POSITIVE FEELINGS FRIENDS" okay? I will send them off to you each day and you throw them back to me!!!

We can get thru this Bill. After my surgery, i can reach the top of my head, pull on my underwear and pants. only thing i can't do yet is hook my bra !!!! lolololol.

I have a unique way of doing it but I'm getting the job done. on thursday, my sister came over to help me clean my house. I tried to do "THE BOWLING SWING" and i can almost do it.

Almost ready to have some coffee and do the pulley exercise outside. OUTSIDE on my back deck is alot prettier than doing it in my dreary house. HAPPY Endorphins -- that is the answer and it helps me when i'm down!

Take care Bill and I'll be back to your thread more often to say Hey there, how u doing?

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/28/2010 10:06:57 PM

Pat,

If anyone can lift Bills spirits you can.

Thanks for joining our efforts here.

I know Bill will appreciate it.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2010 10:45:22 PM

Hi Bill,

I hope that you are starting to put your new life together. I try to put myself in your position. It has to be better long-term but it must still be strange and make you feel vulnerable. It takes time to accept that you can no longer do everything for yourself.

I have a current problem with psoriasis on my finger nails. If I put money onto a shop counter I cannot pick it up again. it's amazing how inventive you get. At night I throw my change into a round wooden bowl so that the next morning I can tip it into my hand. Opening bags etc. becomes a science of it's own.

You'll have to get yourself one of those mobility scooters so you can terrorise people in supermarkets.

Seriously though. I hope that you can keep up your spirits.

Roger

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2010 12:20:45 PM

Hi BJ, thank you for your skype communication this a.m. I never am up on the latest news. Sorry to arrive here late with my good wishes for speedy recovery.

Your tough and you had good support from the God of Healing. Prayers from around the world no doubt have sustained you.

Keep us posted as you recover.

Mary

+0