Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: karen gospel site
5/3/2013 2:28:44 PM
Matthew 6:1-6
Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. “And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. ...
Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Luke 10:27
And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”
John 4:24
God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”
John 3:3
Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
Matthew 7:1-2
Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you
karen Gigikos Black Belt Granny
+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/3/2013 2:29:54 PM

+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/3/2013 2:31:10 PM

+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/3/2013 2:33:40 PM
If you love the lord please say something about him, and what he has done for you amen. the world is trying to get rid of him. we need to praise him god bless you hugs karen
+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/3/2013 2:34:45 PM

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!