Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: What do You Find Complicated about the Adlandpro Affiliate Program?
8/22/2013 8:29:54 PM
Quote:
Quote:
So far I see no one is finding it complicated for the AdlandPro Affiliate Program.?

That sounds more like a statement than a question Mark!

I am sorry that I am holding fast to my belief that the Affiliate Program in Adlandpro is complicated. I have spent a lot of time trying to explain how it could be so much simpler.

I would like for those who find it simple to give examples of what they are doing to have success in simple terms that even I can understand. We have had some nice graphics displayed over the past year. Where are they now. Can anyone find them and use them?

We probably do have some affiliates that are having success but they are not saying what it is that is working. I have shown in several forums that I have what I am doing to attract people from other communities.

On the Home page under the Community Tab you can click on Credits, and
You can view the top earners here to find out who's ahead this month. Then click on the referral tab see who is having success.

I am not even on the list so I guess it would not be a good idea fro me to share what I am doing.

Oh how the time flies when you are having fun...it is already 2marO.

Ken

Hi Ken,

Are you referring to credit builder. If yes, than credit builder is not officially affiliate program. It is a component where you can earn prizes and credit points for advertising.
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2013 9:12:48 PM
Quote:

Click Affiliate, Community Affiliate, My Affiliate Link,

it is all right there.

Are we talking the same thing?

Affiliate marketing or signing up to be an affiliate here on AdlandPro?

The question I thought was not about being a affiliate was complicated, it was signing up to be an affiliate on AdlandPro and what do you find complicated.

Am I missing something here?

It is called TMI (too much information) everywhere you go there is too much infoormation. Instead of having all 3 "...Click Affiliate, Community Affiliate, My Affiliate Link..." why not just 1?

You may not be missing anything Mark but others might be. Time is limited and if you do not provide people something interesting that will grab their attention in the 1st few seconds they are likely to move on. Most people are not going to read the small print.

Lets look at most of the landing pages of our top 30 affiliates, what do you find?

Click here to see a page with way too much information.

Now I do think you put together a personalized landing page specifically for me. Not sure where to find it right now, but I think all affiliates should have a very attractive and simple splash page with their picture somewhere on it my summer profilesaying Ken Wolff recommends:

Having the Video on the page would be good!

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2013 9:33:54 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
So far I see no one is finding it complicated for the AdlandPro Affiliate Program.?

I am sorry that I am holding fast to my belief that the Affiliate Program in Adlandpro is complicated. I have spent a lot of time trying to explain how it could be so much simpler.

I would like for those who find it simple to give examples of what they are doing to have success in simple terms that even I can understand. We have had some nice graphics displayed over the past year. Where are they now. Can anyone find them and use them?

We probably do have some affiliates that are having success but they are not saying what it is that is working. I have shown in several forums that I have what I am doing to attract people from other communities.

You can view the top earners here to find out who's ahead this month. Then click on the referral tab see who is having success.

I am not even on the list so I guess it would not be a good idea fro me to share what I am doing.

Ken

Hi Ken,

Are you referring to credit builder. If yes, than credit builder is not officially affiliate program. It is a component where you can earn prizes and credit points for advertising.

Hi Bogdan!

Thanks for asking.

I only referred to the credit builder as a place to see who is attracting members to Adlandpro.

There are 3 pages of Adlandpro members who have brought in referrals so far this month. Some of these people I do not even know. Bringing members to Adlandpro is a good thing. I will make a point of getting in touch with my friend Susan Norrad
and congratulating here on attracting 69 new referrals this month and inviting her her to share her strategies for success!

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+2
8/23/2013 12:04:18 AM
Hi Ken,

Thanks for letting me know about this thread.

I really wouldn't know what to tell any newcomers as I've been an affiliate since the program first started. My site is about advertising/online marketing and I have a Free Classifieds Directory, so that alone made it easy to attract referrals. The Adlandpro affiliate program was exactly what I was looking for to compliment my website's topic.

I do think, however, that having a blog would greatly help to bring in referrals. Have a link in the side column and add a short description of what Adlandpro has to offer. Also make a post in your blog with a longer description. If you do a lot of posting in your blog and it gets pushed off the page, get the direct link to it and post it in the side column under your short description as "click here for more info". Or you could do this on your website as well. That's about all I do.

As well, I do post on the free classifieds sites as I am always checking the links to the sites listed in my Free Classifieds Directory so I will post my ad on a lot of them while I'm there. My ad is for Adlandpro, but it is linked to my website where I have Adlandpro listed as one of the best places to advertise online.

I haven't found anything complicated about joining Adlandpro. But it has been quite a long time ago since I did join.

I hope this helps. If I think of anything else I'll post it.

Susan

Everyday Business Online http://everydaybusinessonline.com Sue's CrochetandKnitting.com http://crochetandknitting.com
+3
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2013 2:09:06 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ken

Hi Ken,

Hi Bogdan!

Thanks for asking.

I only referred to the credit builder as a place to see who is attracting members to Adlandpro.

There are 3 pages of Adlandpro members who have brought in referrals so far this month. Some of these people I do not even know. Bringing members to Adlandpro is a good thing. I will make a point of getting in touch with my friend Susan Norrad
and congratulating here on attracting 69 new referrals this month and inviting her her to share her strategies for success!

Ken,

I really appreciate you bringing up this topic and be assured that I will be working on simplifying some of the processes once we come to some common ground.

The list of people you are showing here is the recent implementation of credit builder component (this has never been meant as part of the affiliate program, although touches on it).

People you are seeing here are those who sponsored new members to community through affiliate links which are only meant for community component.
People can use those links without actually joining our affiliate program.
We did this to encourage sponsoring community membership by those who use community as their main reason here. The links to sponsor this kind of members are found here and this doesn't require joining our program, yet it has benefits of the affiliate program.

Also if you share any of the content of community, eg. forum post, wall post, picture on pinterest, this is how you get shown in this list and earn credits within the credit builder component.

These are not by any means all Adlandpro affiliates, who sponsored new members this month. There is no actually such global public list. Maybe it is time to create such list and even do some contest.

This was don in an attempt to get more people involved who don't use our original affiliate program and only get involved on the community level.

Susan Norad, happens to be an affiliate who is from the begging part of this program and one of the strongest and most consistent affiliates. She gets check every month as I recall.

Bogdan

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+1