Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: A different friendship/relationship!!
1/3/2014 12:05:56 AM
I used own a few horses and my painted mare Ellie May was loving like this. I would be brushing her down and she would lay her head on my shoulder. She also hated the saddle, she wouldn't let just anyone ride her with a western set up. She was a docile lamb with a blanket style saddle or bareback. But I also had a quarter horse mare that fell in love with the Tennessee Walker Stallion about 3 miles down the road too. She would run through or jump just about any fence. We had take down a bunch of barb wire because of her. Any ways she was very good horse for trail riding. Thanks for this forum and the share here. Hafiz.

Quote:
The girl and her horse!

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/3/2014 6:50:24 PM
Nice to know that you like it. and also thank for sharing your own story. But you used 'was'. that means she is no longer in your family? what happened to her?
Quote:
I used own a few horses and my painted mare Ellie May was loving like this. I would be brushing her down and she would lay her head on my shoulder. She also hated the saddle, she wouldn't let just anyone ride her with a western set up. She was a docile lamb with a blanket style saddle or bareback. But I also had a quarter horse mare that fell in love with the Tennessee Walker Stallion about 3 miles down the road too. She would run through or jump just about any fence. We had take down a bunch of barb wire because of her. Any ways she was very good horse for trail riding. Thanks for this forum and the share here. Hafiz.

Quote:
The girl and her horse!

+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/3/2014 6:52:37 PM
ooooooooooo! Missing some memorable times of school life!

+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/8/2014 8:35:44 AM
When she comes home from a long day at school, having a bad day, been told off or sad... She cuddles her best friend!

+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/12/2014 7:59:47 PM
Duck and Cat!

strange_friendship3.jpg
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!