Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: #SFI_International
7/17/2017 10:43:46 PM

Always have the time and a TV remote on hand Product Information The Control Freak Remote Control Watch offers you the ability to operate many of the most common entertainment devices right from your wrist, along with telling the time! The industrial design showcases a silver-tone case with a tachymeter, which allows you to measure distance based on speed, bordering the silver-tone bezel. Three buttons on each side put the time and various functions at your fingertip with a mineral crystal guarding the LCD digital display of time, date, month, year, and more. As a remote, it duplicates the infra-red frequencies of over 211 brands of devices and transmits up to 30 feet, letting you see the time and giving you media control all at once. Product Features 1.75" LCD Screen 30-foot transmit distance Controls 200+ popular brands of audio/visual equipment Command essential functions (volume, power, channel up/down) Just enter the three-digit code of the device Use with your TV, DVDs, or other devices that use infrared signals Also functions as accurate digital timepiece with alarm, calendar, and chronograph Stainless steel casing and engraved bezel Silicone rubber band and chrome hardware Specifications Color: Black/Silver Strap Material: Silicone Rubber Strap Width: 1" Crown: Function Pushers Crystal: Mineral Clasp: Buckle Power Source: CR-2032 Battery (included) Dimensions: 10" x 1.75" x .5" (L x W x D, Approx.) Note: A battery is included, but is not guaranteed.
39.99 USD InStock

Woo Hoo!

Yesterday ... recruited my 1st Triple Click Member

NameCountryReferral DateKeycodeLatest Purchase
SHERAIN STONEUS07/04/20170 None

[/quote]

Note to SFI Affiliates regarding recruiting Triple Click Members

I have recruited more members; however, the ONLY contact with them is Issuing Gift Certificate ....

Jan (aka) Jaz Green
+0
7/23/2017 12:43:39 AM
Woo Hoo!
My SFI League
Three 21z
has finally launched

+0
8/14/2017 2:29:51 PM
Hoping SFI affiliate promoting at Hits4U joins Adlandpro

Attila Emeric Csiki

Romania

+0
8/24/2017 7:32:37 PM
reposting from "John's forum" ... for some ODD reason, I can not make new replies in his forum .... any who

"John my re-tweet promotion got over a dozen, in the last 24-hours via

FollowLike

Visit my network page FollowLike #JazLive to see retweets in published tweet box

https://twitter.com/FollowLikeJazG/status/895376911005880324 ... 15 RTs, as of this post ... woo hoo ... LQQKing to expand League: Three 21z"

.... wanted to update with the following ...

$$$$$$$$$$

Join my league #Three_21z https://www.tripleclicks.com/games/League?id=33982 … League Password: yguJ3k #YoDYo $ales #JazLive #Gamers pic.twitter.com/4a3uSxgmvU
Impressions

Media views

Total engagements

Retweets

I will be following all 39 re-tweeters ~smiling~
+0
10/10/2017 1:01:33 PM
Quote:
Woo Hoo!
My SFI League
Three 21z
had finally launched

JazNiche sponsoring
$20 purchases
MONTHLY from SFI Affiliate's Store
... to monthly score Winners of Zack Jack league members ...

... of

All active Adlandpro SFI Affiliates are welcome ... A2A

Check-in
https://www.tripleclicks.com/games/League?id=33982
League Password: yguJ3k

Not an SFI Affiliate?

Picture

Consider becoming an SFI Affiliate ... no investment is required ...

+0