Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A Great Discussion
3/28/2006 12:33:47 PM
Hi Cheri, I took the time to read all the posts on Linda's forum and saw so many visions of my childhood AND similarities to my present situation. Of course you know my belief in the Law of Attraction, and how visualizing goals is the first step to attaining them. Success in life is my primary goal, but money is a close second if not concurrant goal as having an abundance of such will enable me to pursue my ultimate goal of founding a First Nations healing center. As always, I enjoyed your post, and we (my wife & I) are going to copy your example and tour an acreage that would be a good example of where we'd like to move to. One other thing I'd like to mention is that I've been hearing lots of marketers talking about being so busy and not having any time. I found myself saying the same things and took a close look at it. What a limiting belief! I've since changed that to "I have ton's of time"! (that is if I am not procrastinating and wasting it on non-productive pursuits) I really had to bite the bullet with all the Adland mail I've been getting and only the most personal or important to my goals gets any attention. It's amazing how much more time I have now :-)
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
3/28/2006 3:24:25 PM
Hey Cheri, How nice to visit you and find you are recommending a thread at my forum. I am grateful for your recommendation and for all the contributions made by you and others. :)
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
3/28/2006 3:27:22 PM
Hi Tim, I love your comment about time. I have eliminated the word "busy" from my vocabulary because I know that I always have enough time to do what is really important to me. Always. Time expands to meet my needs. How does that feel?
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/28/2006 3:46:53 PM
Thanks Linda for your compliment :-) I like that line "Time expands to meet my needs" and would only add "when I focus on what's important to those needs"
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/28/2006 4:18:49 PM
Hi, Cheri, There is nothing like a good discussion. While I might seem to miss the target (let's face it, my gun is hardly loaded!) my views are expressed to give a little balance to what could become a one sided affair and deter others of a similar mind set (there MUST be some) from joining in. My values are cast in stone but my beliefs are always open to adjustment - given cause. It is wonderful to see so many individuals with the ability to enter into a discourse and accept the face values of what is said. Regards
+0