Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How To Create Your Own Destiny
5/12/2008 3:44:17 PM

Now why am I not surprised to find two of my favorite people here!! 

Branka, it is so unbelievable that a year has flown by already.  I too have learned so much from you, and you know how I love to dream!

I have a treat for both of you.  Recently I schlepped all of my Grandchildren to see the movie "Enchanted"  What a great time and the music was right up my alley! 

"Ever, Ever After" 

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2008 8:35:17 AM

L O L, what kind of masseur I could be, if I cann`t hug the both of you at once!!! Terry and Judy !!! You made my day with your posts, thank you!

I AM ONE THAT HAVE LEARNED A LOT FROM YOU and my everlasting appreciation and gratitude, each time makes me better and better.

Maybe we didn`t master HOW TO CREATE OUR OWN DESTINY in full size, BUT WE HELPED EACH OTHER to make our current destinies to become more brighten and easier.

Judy, thanks for sharing the link for EVER, AFTER EVER ... I enjoyed it very much!

- click -

AND HERE ARE LYRICS OF THIS R. KELLY`S SONG WHICH, EVEN THOUGH IS OVER 10 YEARS OLD, THIS SPRING BECAME MY OWN HIT.

"I Believe I Can Fly"

I used to think that I could not go on
And life was nothing but an awful song
But now I know the meaning of true love
I'm leaning on the everlasting arms

If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

[1]
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly

See I was on the verge of breaking down
Sometimes silence can seem so loud
There are miracles in life I must achieve
But first I know it starts inside of me, oh

If I can see it, then I can do it

[Repeat 1]

Hey, cuz I believe in me, oh

If I can see it, then I can be it

[Repeat 1]

Hey, if I just spread my wings
I can fly
I can fly
I can fly, hey
If I just spread my wings
I can fly
Fly-eye-eye

To our success in catching up with weaving our own dreams and creating our destinies!

WITH MUCH LOVE FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!

Awaken or asleep, always masseur,

L O L!

B.

+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/13/2008 8:56:38 PM
Hi Terry, Branka, Judy and all.

First off Branka , thank you for the words to "I Can Fly" . I love the song, and it was one of the first I posted under my Sunday Inspirational Video at my blog.

I welcome Terry back to this forum and I want to share something of the women, Terry is.

Just a few days before Terry's mother went to the angels, my mother fell ill. At first her illness did not seem serious. But the news became darker as the days wore on. I flew home for a week because we thought Mum was going to receive some bad news from her doctor but things did not unfold the way it was expected. I learned of the terminal nature of my Mum's illness only minutes before leaving for the airport to return home. I wasn't home a week before I was called back for over three weeks.

During all this time I heard from Terry with wonderful words, poetry and wisdom even while dealing with her own loss. Her words helped me face the situation. I had posted a picture of hers on my forum but then was unable to stay in touch with all the comments. Terry out of the goodness of her soul, took over for me, totally unasked and ran the forum while I was away.

My mother passed to the non-physical world peacefully with all the members of her family around her in the morning of April 17. Those last two weeks turned out to be so very special.

Terry your kindess and compassion is something I won't forget, and a special thanks of gratitude to you for all that you have done, are doing and will do.

With love

Nick

Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2008 10:28:10 AM

Hi Nick, Terry, Branka!!

Thank you for sharing that here, Nick!!  It is a reminder to all of us why we should be so very grateful to have Terry back among us more frequently!!  It is like having a guardian angel that we can see feel and touch!!

Terry,  Thanks for being you!!

Branka, What have we done without you??

Hugs and many blessings to all of you!!

Judy

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2008 12:05:52 PM

As always Judy ... THANK YOU!

For being here ... for our Friendship ... for our Partnerships ... for the VERY Special person that you are!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Below is the music again to Enchanted.  "Enchanted" ... what a beautiful thought.  It reminds me of Nick's Beautiful Summer Morning Quote this morning regarding ordinary moments:

"There are no ordinary moments." 

Choose to be "Enchanted" with each moment

Choose to be "Enchanted" with YOUR life

I am forever grateful to you for enriching my life

Love & Hugs

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!