Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ALP'S *PARADE OF STARS* - PEOPLE OF THE YEAR FOR 2007
1/23/2008 9:27:28 AM
Hi Marilyn,

Way to go all of you Stars out there!

Keep on shining brightly,

Jason
Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0
1/27/2008 6:08:48 PM
Congratulations to All The Awesome People who won "People Of The Year" for 2007!!!

11.gif

10.gif
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2008 11:00:00 PM
Marilyn,

Thank you for the ebooks!  I enjoyed them very much.  My kids are reading them this week as a school assignment.  Oh yeah!!!

Congratulations to everyone for being a star!!!

God Bless you all!

Joe
------------------------
To be a star, simply HUG!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2008 3:25:43 PM
My Dear Adland Friends... :)

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2008 4:18:47 PM

Dear Marilyn you and your Team do a wonderful job with the Parade of Stars ... thank you!

Congratulations to the "Parade of Stars People of 2007" 

You are all a wonderful example of what it takes to being a Shining Star!  Each of you are a beacon of light and a Friend to be proud of!

#1. MR PHIL BLACK
Phil was our 10th **Shining Star** for the year and you can read his *Parade of Stars* forum HERE

#2. MR JOE DOWNING
Joe was our 13th **Shining Star** for the year and you can read his *Parade of Stars* forum HERE

#3. MR STEVEN SUCHAR
Steven was our 15th **Shining Star** for the year and you can read his *Parade of Stars* forum HERE

#4 MS LINDA HARVEY
Linda was our 26th **Shining Star** for the year and you can read her *Parade of Stars* forum HERE

#5 MS AMANDA MARTIN-SHAVER
Amanda was our 28th **Shining Star** for the year and you can read her *Parade of Stars* forum HERE

#6 MR SAM SUNDAY
Sam was our 34th **Shining Star** for the year and you can read his *Parade of Stars* forum HERE

#7 MS JUDY SMITH
Judy was our 37th **Shining Star** for the year and you can read her *Parade of Stars* forum HERE

#8 MR ROBERT PHILLIPS
Robert was our 36th **Shining Star** for the year and you can read his *Parade of Stars* forum HERE

#9 MR PETER FOGEL
Peter was our 54th **Shining Star** for the year and you can read his *Parade of Stars* forum HERE

#10 MRS MARY EVELYN SIMPSON
Mary was our 60th **Shining Star** for the year and you can read her *Parade of Stars* forum HERE

#11 MRS ANA MARIA PADUREAN
Anamaria was our 67th **Shining Star** for the year and you can read her *Parade of Stars* forum HERE

#12 MS MARY HOFSTETTER
Mary was our 70th **Shining Star** for the year and you can read her *Parade of Stars* forum HERE

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0