Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Purple Hat Wisdom
1/10/2008 8:34:18 AM
Hi Fionnuala, I didn't know that. So sorry to hear about your husband. I agree though, staying positive definitely helps, and they say "Laughter is the best Medicine." Hang in there, and know that your friends are thinking about and praying for your family. Stephen
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 8:36:28 AM

Hi Fionnuala,

Thank you so much for your comments.  I love what you said about your husbands postive attitude.  It is so important.  I will pray for both of you.

I am a cancer survivor of 34 years now.  I am convinced that the positive attitude, constant postive reinforcements and faith are the ticket to many miracles of survival - I am a miracle!!

Thanks for sharing, and I will keep your husband and you in my prayers.

Blessings,

Judy

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 9:25:14 AM
Ah you guys!

As a father, husband, son, uncle, cousin, friend who has made many mistakes of this wisdom... with a teary eye... I must say that this some of the greatest advice I have ever heard.  Live to not have any regrets!

Fionnuala...  I said a prayer for you and your husband... With his great attitude, a miracle can happen! 

Thanks Judy, Stephen and Finnuala... you have made my day begin with great reflections and prayer.

Joe
--------------------------------
Great attitudes make great HUGS!

PS:  Judy, I love your forum and for the wonderful feelings your posts send me off to find.  It is like a healing each time I learn some better way to live my life in a sharing way that will help cause someone else to have a better life.  I hope this makes sense.  Thank you ~ Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 9:45:05 AM

Hi Joe!

You brought tears to my eye, my friend!!  You ALWAYS make perfect sense to me.  There is something kindred in our communications.

It is healing to me when I find a better way to live this day so I can share it with the prayer that someone else may have a better DAY - as series of those will lead to a better life. 

Blessings, my friend and again many congratulaitons on being Adland's Person of the Year!!  You are wearing the crown in the sharing and caring way that you do everything in life

Thanks for visiting the Purple Hat Wisdom!

Hugs

Judy

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 9:57:36 AM
Bonjour Judy et al,

I was actually rushing through my emails and almost passed over this one, but something or someone told me to come back to it.

Glad I did.

Wonderful lesson to be shared here.

We all need to be reminded to stop and smell those roses, to be grateful for the small things as well as the big.

I treasure every moment that I'm receiving a cuddle from my kids.  When I had the twin babies, that is one thing that I realised that I and they missed out on. When there are 2 of them to feed, you sit them in cradle chairs to do it (so you don't have that lovely physical contact which you have with a single baby). When you already have 3 other children to look after too, cuddles get missed again. You have to make an effort sometimes to just stop and think, I should be cuddling my children.

It was the text that made me think of that. I'm not saying that I didn't ever hold my twin babies, but I wasn't able to hold my twin babies as I was my other babies. It is something that comes back to me from time to time when something like this sparks it off. It is something that 'bothers' me. Having said that, a lot of love is still shared between the twins (now 15) and I and the other children. I still get bothered by it though.

On a more positive note, about an hour ago, Isabelle came up to me, cuddled me and told me that she loved me. That is a precious moment that I'd drop everything for, even if it did mean me being late somewhere or losing the thread of what I was doing.....

Well, just remember to smell those roses chaps and chapesses.

Thank you for this Judy.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

for the great advice.
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!