Hire The Best Attorney In Rhode Island For Child Molestation

Date12/26/2020 3:43:06 PM
Have You Been Arrested on a Rhode Island Criminal Molestation Charge?

Don’t get labeled as a child sex offender. Instead, fight these allegations and win. Whether you’ve been accused of molesting a child or an adult, it pays to hire a lawyer, who can help dismiss or reduce charges, based on the evidence in your favor.

Get one-on-one advice and consultations with a skilled defense attorney.
When you set up your free consultation, you’ll meet one of the best legal minds in the state. In addition, you will win the best possible defense. Contact John R. Grasso directly today (401-272-4001).
Like us on Facebook!