Lung Cancer Symptoms And Causes

Date3/8/2024 6:15:56 AM
PriceUSD 54,810.00
Promote
0423717890104237178901
Lung cancer is characterized, in part, by unchecked cell proliferation in the lung tissues. It is a leading cause of cancer-related death since it is one of the most prevalent forms of the disease globally. Lung cancer mostly comes in two forms: small cell lung cancer (SCLC) and acute lung cancer (ALC). About 85% of all cases of cancer are of the most frequent kind, NSCLC, with SCLC making up the remaining 15%. Lung cancer can arise due to several risk factors, such as genetic mutations, exposure to carcinogens such as asbestos, radon gas, and others, and a family history of the disease. Here are the symptoms and causes of Lung Cancer at imchospital.
facebook
Like us on Facebook!