Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: In Honor of the Late King of Pop...
6/30/2009 11:53:41 PM

Mike, I see some things never change...if you know what I mean! I'm glad you took the time to stop by, it's been awhile. I always love your posts, as you take the time to express yourself.

How true, it seems as though there are always hawks looking out for their prey so to speak, and not even before the man has been buried, they are scandaling over who will get what, rather than celebrating his life.

Thanks for the advice about the shrimp and lobster. One of the things I'm fearful of in foreign countries is the water. I do drink alot of bottled water when I go out of the U.S, and whatever else I drink, (like Orange Fanta, or Fruit Juice in a seeled container) make sure it doesn't have any ice in it, cause you never know where it came from.

What have you been up to lately?

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2009 11:58:39 PM

Rubby, did you have a song you'd like to share with us here from Michael?

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2009 6:40:11 AM
Hey Jimmy,

WOW!!!It's been a very long time since I have heard from you :) Looks like you are doing what you love, too. I can't say that I knew Michael  his personal life was his own and only G-d can be his judge.

Now  his music that is another story. I always loved it being an ole "dance queen" it was the always the best ! Can you do the moon walk?:)

My favorite song is "Thriller" here is the link to the video it is around 14 minutes long! The album was the biggest selling album of all time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyJbIOZjS8

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2009 10:29:45 AM
Hello James,
When I heart the news,my heart skipped a beat and I went on with my day. I'm not into music these days. But as the day wore on and the images and sounds playing around the clock and the channels, it began to sink in just how much a part of my own life this young man had really become.
My husband and I recalled what we has said when he first burst onto the scene-I'm ten years older than Michael so I had a big sisterly affection for him.
I said this little boy will never know what 'normal' is-it had not ever been a part of his life-from birth! Wow.
It kind of contributed to me hugging and loving up on my own kids when I started to have them.
This morning I heard how well behaved and loving his children are, how when they get up they have to clean their rooms, how polite they are.
I smiled-because my little brother had created 'normal' for the people who loved him completely because he loved them.
This is the relationship I hope to develop with my father-Jehovah with his support and the aid of his son Jesus.
Michael knew these things, his mother taught him well.
Rest in peace little brother, the whole world loves you.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2009 10:57:01 AM

Hey Geketa, it's good to see you again! Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing. If you still have my number, give me a call...actually, you could call me on my proxycomm line...

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!