Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HOW TO NETWORK MARKET THE CORRECT WAY
10/27/2007 4:54:46 PM
Jolees, That is a most profound statement "Would I buy from myself". People who set out to deceive, con and scam others don't seem to have that kind of mentality. In fact many take joy in the fact that they can deceive others and get away with it. It just adds fuel to the mind set that they can get away with it. Those contributing here have shown good reasons to be an honest marketer. Social communities survive and thrive with users like what you have described.
+0
Collette Johnson

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/28/2007 8:31:07 AM

Hi Mary

Thanks so much for your input. I appreciate all your friendship!

Blessings

Collette

+0
Collette Johnson

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/28/2007 8:34:52 AM

Hi

Thanks so much for your input. I agree with you that you must be proud of who you are and what you are promoting!

I always test a product, site or anything before promoting it. Don't want anyone to get burned just so I can earn a few dollars,  its really hard to recover once you get a bad reputation on the internet!

Much Success

Collette

+0
Collette Johnson

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/28/2007 8:37:08 AM

Hi Joe

Thank you forbeing a part of our forum! You are correct, when promoting on line, you MUST have that type of mind set in order to be successful!

Much Success!

Collette

+0
Collette Johnson

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/28/2007 8:38:48 AM

Hi Sheryl

Another great post. I am pleased with the response this forum is getting and all the terrific advice our members are supplying! Seems we are all of the same mindset on Networking so far!

Blessings

Collette

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!