Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Was 9/11 a Conspiracy?
9/13/2007 9:07:12 PM

Jenny, I thank you so much for sharing your mind. The reason I shared the information I did, was because I had never seen or even thought of such ideas. I do believe it pays to have an open mind, even though there will be those who criticize. But I will be honest with you, as I always am, I do not appreciate it when someone who does not understand or know all the details about circumstances, comes out and cuts someone else down because they have exposed materials in the search for justice. I have always tried to be democratic and diplomatic with all my forum threads, and please pardon me, if I ever insinuated anything else!!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2007 9:14:41 PM

Guadalupe, just so you know, those are not my videos. I saw those on YouTube and thought I'd share them. Those are not my ideas, they are someone else's. Anyone who looks at the Flight 93 video, should understand it is just an artist's depiction, and not the actual thing. As far as the other videos go, some of them are hard to see, but if you look at the replays, they show their point about the missiles on the undercarriage of the aircraft, and the shots before impact. I'm not saying I don't trust my government, all I'm saying is, open your mind, so you can see other perspectives, other than the governments. And for those who have lost their lives fighting for our rights, they have my utmost respect. Furthermore, my condolences go out to those who lost loved ones on 9/11. It was a serious catastrophe.

+0
9/13/2007 11:18:25 PM
Petro Stopping Center
I-20 X-8
Shreveport, LA

Hi, Jenny!

It appears you were confused with my post "America ... love it or leave it ... please."

What does that mean?  Let me give you an example:

Let's say I love baseball ... and my favorite team is the New York Yankees.  At the end of the season, a player is selected as the "Most Valuable Player" ... and they select someone that I don't "FEEL" was the most valuable player.  Does that mean that the Yankees are no longer my favorite team?  Does that mean that I will no longer love baseball?  NO!

I will CONTINUE to love baseball AND support my favorite team!

We live in a REPUBLIC.  As Red Skelton put it, "Republic:  a state in which sovereign power is invested in representatives chosen by the people to govern.  And government IS the people ... and it's from the people to the leaders ... NOT from the leaders to the people."

We elect our leaders to REPRESENT us ... NOT to do whatever THEY please.  And, at present, SOME of our leaders are doing pretty much what they feel like doing ... NOT because they represent their constituents.

But just because I don't like my leaders doesn't mean I don't love my country.  And far too many inside AND outside our borders would rather see our country destroyed than to have it governed by officials that they don't like or that they didn't vote for.

George W. Bush - my fellow Texan - has been hated since he won the Presidency in 2000!  And the Democrat Party has sworn NOT to cooperate with him.  And THAT is why things are the way they are.

Back to sports:  when you play a game - ANY game - isn't the main objective to WIN?  Every member of the team participates so that the TEAM can win!  The U.S. is a team ... and many of our team MEMBERS DO NOT want the U.S. to win ... at anything!

It was nice to read your input ... and I hope you now understand MY point of view.  I didn't mean that half the American people should leave the country ... only those few who don't seem to LOVE this country.  I served my country and was willing to DIE for it ... and it hurts me and saddens me when anyone speaks ill of it.

My job takes me all over the U.S. from coast to coast.  And if you could see all that I have seen - large cities and small towns, tall mountains and deep valleys, lakes, rivers, streams, the countryside with its farms, fields, and cattle ... it would simply take your breath away!  I sometimes come close to tears with joy.  A country this beautiful and this awesome CAN NOT be an accident.  God made it with his own hands ... and He gave it to us.  And it is our DUTY to preserve it.

Keep up the good work!

Your Adlander Friend,

Guadalupe Picon

+0
9/14/2007 12:33:27 AM
Petro Stopping Center
I-20 X-8
Shreveport, LA

Hi again, James!

Looks like we're having trouble communicating.

I understand what your forum is about.  I never said NOR implied that the videos were yours.  All I meant was that we all need to "believe half of what we see and half of what we hear."  And I don't mean half literally.  It's just an expression.

I'm like Mr. Spock on Star Trek ... my mind works by deductive reasoning and logic.  As I mentioned in a separate email, the pilot in that video had no "logical" reason to fire a missile a split second before, during, or after impact.

News flash!  My MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) in the Army was Light Air Defense Systems Electrical Repair.  Meaning?  I worked on missiles and missile launchers.

If there HAD been a missile UNDER the fuselage of that airliner, there would have been no SHADOW under tha fuselage.  It would have lit up when the missile was fired!  You would have seen a burst of flames behind the missile!  And IF a missile had been fired right before the plane hit the building, the missile would have hit the building and exploded BEFORE the rest of the plane went inside the building!  The main explosion occurred AFTER the plane was inside the building.

'Til next time!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/14/2007 8:39:51 AM

Guadalupe, I believe we are understanding one another better now!!!! I appreciate you coming back to explain yourself better.

You see, I took what you said personally the wrong way:

----------------------

I took a VERY close look at your "Flight 93 Landed in Cleveland."

Your "Flight 93" landed in about the length of a football field.

If you can't trust your own government, who CAN you trust. 

If you prefer to put your trust in liberal Democrats and radical
Muslims or Muslim extremists, be my guest.

-----------------------

You are right my friend, as an American I can place my trust anywhere I want, however, I would never place my trust under the above!!!! My primary trust is in God.

-----------------------

I see you are in Louisiana, which way are you headed? East or West? I'm stuck with a broken airplane up in Maine!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!